Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BLUE KLEIN DRESS


Good morning!

Especially for those who're bridge, so much enjoy this week.


On the blog we started the week with a look at Blue klein. You know what a lot that I like that color, so the styling of today is one of those that I use to go to work when the situation requires to go more formal, as is we show it in the look, but with a few dancers and other types of belt, serves perfectly for a relaxing stroll or a quiet coffee.


In the style today so combined with bushy black stockings and heels, and my cinturón-joya I bought at Anthropologie in NY, shop which I spoke here and that I love. In addition, its possibilities are endless, because combined with many things and, moreover, that a point dress like this, look in a different way.



Do you also accesorizáis garments more basic with special add-ons to give them a different touch?


No comments:

Post a Comment