Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GOLD SKIRT + BLACK BLOUSE


And while already in the middle of the week, today I show you a look that could well serve for these holidays will live soon, at least I, I will take both pieces that I teach.

The transparent blouse with polka dots small have already seen, I taught the here when I told my experience at the concert of Dani Martín, her had combined with shorts jeans. Therefore, today I do with a metallic Golden skirt and bushy half. However, I use also with a black suspenders shirt below for my day to day, by stripping the slides and making the blouse more wearable it.


The bag was one of those jewels found in New York, specifically in Marc Jacobs, and sandals know them well because they have come out several times on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment