Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FROM MY CLOSET...



It was time that was pending show you my dressing room. When we moved house, we decided that we would do a dressing room in this room, to get it all sorted and view, and believe me that to have it all by hand, it is much easier to create combinations without bore us clothes.


We wanted something simple, a room all in white, who had plenty of light and at the same time, serve as a work area for blogging, studying, writing and... I think that we do that!

So here I leave with some images...

And coinciding with this post, where I show you the place where I keep my clothes, I wanted also to take to give you some other ideas for these dates. With Christmas just around the corner, us is often complicated to try to surprise that special person with a different detail and that is also practical.

It is possible to surprise that friend, mother, father, novi @, child @ or, ultimately, to that special person with something more novel: the of having a Personal Shopper who advise and resolve your doubts on what kind of clothes you are better; to tell you what colors are those who favor him more; that he advise what to be for that special occasion; or even him accompany them shopping and to reorganize his Cabinet.


Therefore, I have prepared a few Gift cards with which they can surprise you to him or her and that you can enjoy a different, practical and, above all, enriching.
In addition, you can Choose between the kind of advice that you want to wonder, since it can be both onlineand face-to-face .


For any questions or If you need more information further, you just have to get in touch with me  and I'll be happy to inform you on what you need so that you can give to that special person something different.


So I encourage you to give experiences like this instead of the usual gifts always, les sorprenderéis sure!.
Do you think this kind of gifts? Do you urge to give experiences?

A hug and until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment